Plumber in St Ives
Are you trying to find a toilet repair service near you? If you are having issues with leakages, blockages, runs, and lack of flushing power in your toilet, our toilet repair services are precisely what you require.
Our expert plumbing technicians work round the clock and have the knowledge and experience to fix any problem with your toilet. If you are looking to avoid expensive plumbing expenses while getting the very best options for your “broken” toilet, you can depend on our services
Our toilet repairs services
We are an award-winning plumbing service, and our expert plumbers are expertly trained, experienced, respectful, tidy, and punctual. We fix all makes and designs of toilets. Any expert who we send to you drives a truck filled with all toilet parts, to make sure quick service.
We treat toilet problems as significant disturbances to your life; hence, we provide 24/7 toilet repair work services to fix malfunctioning toilets.
Among the common issues that we fix are:
- Clogged toilets: you are bound to experience a clogged up toilet drain at least once in your life. Some of the reasons why your toilet might get blocked are :
- a build-up of bathroom tissue,
- accumulation of minerals such as calcite,
- flushing incorrect products such as sanitary towels, and
- toilet drain infiltration by tree roots.
- Running toilets: running toilets can increase your water bill significantly; hence, it is crucial that you call us to fix the problem as soon as it appears.
- Split toilet bowls and basins: our professionals have the know-how to patch split porcelain, making it look like new. Our patches have shown to be reliable for many years.
- Overflowing toilet and sewage back-up: if your toilet obstructs often, there could be a possible overflow. Unattended sewage back-up can flood your drains pipes and fixtures, exposing you to germs and health hazards. If you discover an overflow in your toilet, call our plumbing technicians immediately.
- New toilet installation: if you require to change your toilet due to substantial fractures or a modification in your preferences, our professionals can do that for you without causing additional issues such as fractures in your drains pipes and pipes.
You can avoid expensive toilet repair work by watching your drains and carrying out basic maintenance tasks such as:
- Re-caulking the toilet as needed to prevent leakages
- Frequently examining if the rubber cover at the bottom of the toilet warps, as warping is a substantial cause of running toilets
- Getting rid of non-flushable products in wastebaskets
- Checking if any part of the toilet has worn out and requires replacement.
If you want a toilet fixing or require a brand-new toilet, do not hesitate to call our expert plumbing technicians. We provide all services at a pocket-friendly price and have products from a variety of brands that suit your budget.