Plumber in St Ives
Are you looking for a toilet repair service near you? If you are having problems with leaks, obstructions, runs, and absence of flushing power in your toilet, our toilet repair services are exactly what you require.
Our expert plumbing professionals work round the clock and have the knowledge and experience to repair any issue with your toilet. If you are aiming to avoid costly plumber expenses while at the same time getting the best services for your “broken” toilet, you can rely on our services
Our toilet repairs services
We are an award-winning plumbing service, and our expert specialists are expertly trained, experienced, courteous, clean, and punctual. We repair all makes and designs of toilets. Any professional who we send to you drives a truck filled with all toilet parts, to make sure fast service.
We treat toilet problems as major disturbances to your life; therefore, we provide 24/7 toilet repair services to fix malfunctioning toilets.
Amongst the typical problems that we fix are:
- Clogged toilets: you are bound to experience a clogged toilet drain at least once in your life. A few of the reasons that your toilet may get obstructed are :
- an accumulation of bathroom tissue,
- accumulation of minerals such as calcite,
- flushing inappropriate products such as sanitary towels, and
- toilet drain infiltration by tree roots.
- Running toilets: running toilets can increase your water bill considerably; hence, it is essential that you call us to repair the issue as soon as it appears.
- Split toilet bowls and basins: our technicians have the know-how to fix split porcelain, making it look brand new. Our patches have proven to be efficient for several years.
- Overflowing toilet and sewage back-up: if your toilet blocks regularly, there could be a possible overflow. Ignored sewage back-up can flood your drains pipes and components, exposing you to bacteria and health threats. If you identify an overflow in your toilet, contact our plumbing professionals instantly.
- New toilet installation: if you require to replace your toilet due to big fractures or a modification in your choices, our specialists can do that for you without causing more problems such as fractures in your drains pipes and pipes.
You can avoid costly toilet repair work by keeping an eye on your drains and carrying out simple upkeep tasks such as:
- Re-caulking the toilet as needed to avoid leaks
- Frequently checking if the rubber cover at the bottom of the toilet warps, as warping is a considerable reason for running toilets
- Disposing non-flushable products in wastebaskets
- Checking if any part of the toilet has worn out and requires replacement.
If you need a toilet repair or require a brand-new toilet, do not be reluctant to contact our expert plumbing professionals. We offer all services at a pocket-friendly rate and have products from a range of brands that fit your budget.